Deadlines, requirements, profiles and professional backgrounds.
Notice for all applicants
Application window 2 of the official call for the MIEX 2021-2022 academic year is now open to ALL applicants regardless of nationality from June 4th to July 15th at 1:00pm (CEST). All related inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our MIEX mobile at +393406502043.
Please find detailed instructions below.
Applications for the MIEX 2021-2022 accademic year are now open. Applying to MIEX is a big step and we’d like to help you in your decision-making. Get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can help you tailor your MIEX experience to reflect your career goals and assist you in perfecting your application.
All the documents you need to start the application process can be found below. Click on the buttons below to download the official call with instructions.
The Ideal Candidate
Each year applicants from a wide variety of cultural, personal and professional backgrounds apply to join MIEX. While each MIEX student and each MIEX Class (Edition) is unique, there are certain qualities they share: they are driven, open-minded go-getters, hungry for new experiences who bring to the table a curiosity that promotes depth and a strong work ethic mixed with a healthy dose of daring ambition.
English proficiency is a must.
Knowledge of other foreign languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi, Italian, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish will be considered preferential as well as an outperforming academic track record.
Admission to the Program is based on a positive evaluation of the candidate’s application and qualifications. The minimum score admitted is 60/100. Qualification is evaluated as follows:
- A coherent background. Previous studies, international study mobility and post bachelor degree experiences in line with the Master’s educational goals and contents: 25 points;
- Motivation Letter: 25 points; The letter must specify the candidate’s intentions of choice between the one year Fast Track program and the MSc Level biennial course. In the latter case, the candidate must indicate two desired options, in order of priority, among the destinations offered by the MIEX university network;
- English Language Proficiency: 25 points (English Language Requirements: TOEFL – internet-based at least 79 points; IELTS – at least 6.5 points; Cambridge Advanced / Proficiency – any result; TOEIC – at least 750 points; BULATS – at least 75. Certificates are not necessary if the student is a native English Speaker or if the student has earned a previous BA or Masters degree entirely taught in English; Students can also take an English Test offered by MIEX;
- Marks/Grades obtained during previous studies: 25 points;
- Certificates or self-certifying documents declaring proficiency in other foreign languages other than English or the candidate’s native language may reward bonus points assigned by the board of examiners;
Application Roadmap and deadlines
There are two application windows:
- Window 1: Reserved for citizens from Non-EU Countries: March 16th – June 3rd, 2021 until 1:00 PM (CEST)
- Window 2: For all applicants (EU and Non-EU): June 4th – July 15th, 2021 until 1:00 PM (CEST)
Please note that due to the current situation, the enrollment deadline is set on September 24th, while the course kick-off at ICN Business School is in September 2021.
Due to MIEX’s modular structure, overall tuition fees change based on the student’s study plan.
- UNIBO “Master Universitario di I livello” degree: Year One € 8,600
MSc Standard Track:
- Standard Double Degree Track (UNIBO Master di I Livello + ICN MSc in International Management + Certificate): Year One € 8,600 + Year Two € 4,000
Triple Degree Track:
- (UNIBO Master di I Livello + ICN MSc in International Management + Third Degree): Year One € 8,600 + Year Two € 4,000 + possible additional fees depending on host University.
MIEX Tuition Waivers: The UNIBO MIEX TEAM offers a select number of partial tuition waivers awarded to the top students of each MIEX selection window.
Business Networks Scholarships: The Scientific Board of the Master is active in raising additional scholarships offered by partner companies and/or sponsoring bodies.
Unicredit Loans: Following an agreement between the University of Bologna and UniCredit Banca, participants are offered the possibility to apply for “UniCredit ad Honorem” fiduciary soft loans, available for both Italian and non-Italian citizens, residing in Italy. These loans are also awarded for candidates who may be awarded a scholarship. For more detailed information please visit the main University of Bologna website “UniCredit ad Honorem” fiduciary soft loans.